Language display shows incorrectly (Traditional Chinese)

Thank you for reading this feedback. I try to set up my app display language as traditional Chinese, but there is only simplify Chinese been showing.

As an exiled HongKongese , I would like to raise an issue that my language is being destroyed by tyrannical Chinese Communist Government. In Hong Kong, the CCP try to wipe out tradition Chinese by forcing schools and government department use the simplified Chinese. That’s make me heart broken and want to protect my beautiful language as much as possible.

Traditional Chinese ( Hong Kong ) and simplify Chinese ( China) are very different languages even though they share some similarities. There is different way to describe same idea and usage of word. Take an example of american english and British english are similar, the user of both languages can communicate to each other. However they have different history background and people use the word in different way. Both languages deserve treated separately.

As a etymology lovers, I hope you understand the difference of two languages matter. Please update the traditional Chinese user layout if possible. It will be muchly appreciated.

Once again, thank you for reading this feedback. I will be glad to hear you soon and see any update. Please tell me if you need any help to update the layout.

Many thanks
Kappa

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback.

I understand the difference between Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese, and the reason for this problem is due to some bugs in the way our software handles language localization.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but we’re working on a major release right now, so this fix won’t be available anytime soon, but you can be assured that it will be addressed in a future release.

1 Like